香烟用英语怎么说(香烟用英语怎么说用英语怎么说)
出国在外,最怕的是什么?没钱,可以穷游;没计划,可以看攻略。可是不会说英语,麻烦可就大了。
小编贴心的为您准备了齐全的实用英语,设计机场用语、住宿用语、就餐用语和看病用语哦~
01 机场用语
入境英语
对语言不通的人来说,入境他国检验护照时,移民官的询问无疑是最紧张的时刻。身处异国本就心情紧张,若再加上语言不通,所有问题都莫宰样,那着实是会破坏旅游的愉悦心情。
May I see your passport, please? 麻烦请给我你的护照。
Where are you staying? 将在那儿住宿?
Here is my passport / Here it is. 这是我的护照。
I will stay at Boston Hotel. 我将住在波士顿饭店。
What's the purpose of your visit?旅行的目的为何?
Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?是否有台湾回程机票?
Sightseeing( Business ).观光(公务)。
Yes, here it is.有的,这就是回程机票。
How long will you be staying in the United States?预计在美国停留多久?
How much money do you have with you?你随身携带多少现金?
5 days.5天。
I have 800 dollars.大约800元。
I plan to stay for about 10 days.预计停留约10天。
Good. Have a nice day.祝你玩得愉快。
I'm just passing through.我只是过境而已。
Thank you.谢谢。
I am leaving for Geneva tonight.今晚即动身前往日内瓦。
行李遗失
出国旅行最令人气结的事,莫过于行李遗失。一旦发生这样不幸的事,多数人的第一反应是心急如焚,在这样状况下,还要用英语向当地人员请求协助,着实是件困难的事。
Where can I get my baggage?我在何处可取得行李?
It's a small overnight bag. It's light brown.它是一个茶色小旅行袋。
I can't find my baggage.我找不到我的行李。
Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.我们正在调查,请稍等一下。
Here is my claim tag.这是我的行李票。
We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make alost baggage report.
我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。
Would you come with me to the office?请和我到办公室。
Could you please check it urgently?是否可麻烦紧急查询?
How soon will I find out?多快可找到?
How many pieces of baggage have you lost?你总共遗失了几件行李?
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon asyou've located it.
一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。
Can you describe your baggage?请描述你的行李。
How can you help me if you can't find my baggagetoday?
若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助我?
It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.它是一个中型的新秀丽箱包,颜色是灰色的。
I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.我想要购买过夜所需的用品。
It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag.It'sdark blue.
它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。
We have lost several baggages and need to lodge aclaim to my insurer. Would you please issue an "Airport Baggage LostCertificate" for me? Thanks a lot!
我的行李遗失了,需要向保险公司理赔,请帮我开张机场证明好吗?谢谢!
海关申报
每个国家的出、入境申报规则皆不同,无论规则为何,按照出、入境国家的规则照实申报,是必须确实遵守的原则。若被查获,不仅在金钱上必须付出加倍罚款,而且会破坏旅游心情。
Your passport and declaration card, please.请出示护照和申报单。
This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。
Do you have anything to declare?是否有任何东西需要申报?
Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?
No, I don't.没有。
Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.是的,我带了两瓶酒。
Please open this bag.请打开这个袋子。
The camera is for my personal use.这个相机是我私人使用的。
What are these?这些东西是做何用?
You'll have to pay duty on this.你必须为这项物品缴付税金。
These are for my personal use.这些是我私人使用的东西。
Do you have any other baggage?你还有其它行李吗?
These are gifts for my friends.这些是给朋友的礼物。
O.K. Please give this declaration card to thatofficer at the exit.
好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。
机位预约、确认篇
虽然现在许多航空公司已取消72小时前需确认机位的手续,然而,以防万一,最好仍在回程或前往下一段旅程前打电话确认机位无误。若机位预订有问题,最好马上重新订位,以免延误行程。
Hello. This is United Airlines.联合航空,您好。
I'd like to reconfirm my flight.我想要再确认班机。
What's your name and flight number?请说您的大名与班机号码?
My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number is UA003 for Los Angeles.
我的名字是杰瑞?陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉机的联合航空003班机。
When is it?June 10th.行程是那一天?6月10日。
I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.我想要确认班机时间没有改变。
I can't find your name. Really?我找不到您的大名。真的?
May I have your name again?请再告诉我一次您的大名?
I still can't find your name onthereservation list.我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的名字。
Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on thisflight. No problem.
别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。
One economy class seat, is that right?一个经济舱座位,对吗?
Now you have been booked.没问题,您已完成订位。
Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?
Two hours before departure time.起飞前2小时。
You must check-in at least one hour before.你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。
Then, please give me a new reservation.那么,请帮我重新订位。
Sorry, this flight is full.抱歉,这班飞机已客满。
What is the possibility of my getting a seat if Iwait?若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大?
When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞?
The day after tomorrow, Friday.后天,星期五。
That will be fine. What's the flight number anddeparture time?
太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间?
What is the fare?费用多少?
02 住宿用语
如今,全家出国旅游已经习以为常,不少人对欧美、日韩、新马泰的热门景点都能如数家珍地介绍一番。而无不例外的,去这些国家都少不了要用到最基本的日常英语交流,特别是在住宿时。
酒店常用地点
酒店大厅 hotel lobby
前台 service desk
餐厅 restaurant
健身房 fitness center
游泳池 swimming pool
酒吧 bar
会议室 conference room
商务中心 business center
酒店常用交流语
1.我要办住宿登记。I would like to check in.
2. 我叫Jim,我预定了两个晚上的房间。I’m Jim. I have a reservation for twonights.
3.请问今天晚上有空房吗?Do you have any room available for tonight?
4. 我想要两张单人床(一张大床)的标准房。I’d like a standard room with twin bed(adouble-bed).
5. 标准房每晚的房费是多少?包含早餐吗?How much is a standard room per night? Is breakfast included?
6. 可以看一下房间吗?Could you show me the room?
7. 有便宜一点的房间吗?Do you have any cheaper room?
8. 我要现在付费吗?还是可以离开时再付?Should I pay now, or pay when I leave?
9. 早餐几点开始供应?What time do you serve breakfast?
10. 你们有免费的市区地图吗?Do you have a free city map?
11. 我需要早上7点的唤醒服务。I need a wake-upcall at 7, thank you.
12. 厕所坏了,我可以换房间吗?
The toilet is outof service/room. Can I change to another room?
13. 请帮我整理房间。
Please make up the room, thank you.
14.你们这儿提供兑换服务吗?需要扣手续费吗?
Do you have money exchange service? Is there any charge?
15.我要退房。I would like to check out.
16.可以用信用卡/美元付账吗?Do you accept credit card/ USdollars?
17.可以寄放行李吗?Will you keep my luggage here?
相信学会了这些用语,你的国外之行只是在住宿环节一定非常顺利愉快哦~
03 就餐用语
在国外,英文点餐是个难题。学会下面这些各种场景的英语就餐指南,你也可以国外就餐无压力
速食店用餐篇
在速食店用餐时,在还没有想好点什么时,可以站在旁边想一会儿,同时也可以酝酿一下口语。但要注意,用餐后不要把餐盘和垃圾留在桌子上哦~
在这用餐或带走 Will you be eating hereor take out/away?
带走 Take out/away
我可以坐在这里吗? Can I sit here?
番茄酱或蛋黄酱? With ketchup ormayonnaise?
请加番茄酱 With ketchup, please.
我可以坐这个位子吗? Can I take thisseat?
请给我波本酒加苏打水 Bourbon with soda water,please.
在这用餐 I’ll eat here.
你想要什么口味的面包?白面包或全麦面包? Which would youlike for bread? White or whole wheat?
我要烤牛肉加瑞士乳酪、番茄与莴苣。 I’d like roast beefwith Swiss cheese, tomato, and lettuce.
我在哪里可以拿到刀与叉? Where can I get aknife and folk?
询问餐厅篇
在旅途中,当真的不知道该选择哪家餐厅时,可以询问当地人,说出你的需求与喜好,让他们为你推荐并告知餐厅路线。
是否可以介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅? Could you recommenda nice restaurant near here?
我想去一家价格合理的餐厅。I want a restaurant withreasonable prices.
我想去一家不会吵杂的餐厅。I’d like a quiterestaurant.
我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅,您能给我些建议吗?I’d like a restaurant withcheerful atmosphere, could you give me some recommendation?
此地餐厅多集中在哪一区? Where is the mainarea for restaurant?
这附近是否有中国餐厅? Is there Chineserestaurant around here?
这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅? Are there anyinexpensive restaurant near here?
我如何才能到达餐厅? How can I getthere?
你知道现在哪里还有餐厅是营业的吗? Do you know of anyrestaurant open now?
我想尝试一下当地食物? I’d like to trysome local food.
最近的意大利餐厅在哪里? Where is thenearest Italian restaurant?
餐厅预定篇
当你已经选好要去的餐厅,又不想在门口排长队,不妨打个电话提前预定一下。
我需要预约位子吗? Do I need areservation?
我想要预约3个人的位子。 I’d like to reservea table for three.
我们共有6个人。 We are a group ofsix.
我们大约在8点到达。 We’ll come around 8o’clock.
我想要预约今晚7点2个人的位子。 I’d like to reservea table for two at seven tonight.
我们大概需要等多久? How long do we needto wait?
我们想要面对花园的位子。 We’d like a tablewith a view of garden.
餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定? Do you have dresscode?
女士是否需要穿正式服装? Should ladies wearformal dress?
我们能不能要一张离乐队近一点的桌子? Could we have atable close to the band?
一直营业到几点? How late are youopen?
对不起,我想取消预定。I’m sorry, but I have tocancel my reservation.
用餐篇
请告诉我如何食用这道菜? Could you tell mehow to eat this?
请把盐(胡椒)递给我。 Could you pass mesalt (pepper)?
请给我一瓶矿泉水。May I have a bottle ofmineral water?
请给我不含碳酸的矿泉水. Uncarbonated mineralwater, please.
请给我一些甜点。I’d like a dessert, please.
甜点有哪几种? What do you havefor dessert?
这是什么口味的芝士? What kind of cheeseis this?
可以给我一点这个吗? May I have just alittle of it?
可不可以不要甜点改要水果? Can I have somefruit instead of the dessert?
有咖啡作为附餐吗? Is coffee includedin this meal?
我点的食物还没来。 My order hasn’tcome yet.
这不是我点的食物。 This is not what Iordered.
麻烦请结账。Check, please.
可以在这儿付账吗? Can I pay here?
我们想要分开算账。We’d like to payseparately.
账单有一些错误,可以在确认一遍吗? I think there ismistake in the bill, could you check it again?
可以用这张信用卡付账吗? Can I pay with thiscredit card?
请给我收据。 May I have thereceipt, please.
点餐篇
翻开菜单大方表达自己的喜好,或者让餐厅人员推荐特色菜品,在用餐道路上你已经成功一半了。
请给我菜单。 May I have a menu,please?
是否有中文菜单? Do you have a Chinesemenu?
在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗? Would you likesomething to drink before dinner?
餐厅有什么餐前酒? What aperitif doyou have?
可否让我看看酒单? Could you give thewine list?
我可以点杯酒吗? May I order a glassof wine?
餐厅有哪几类酒? What kind of winedo you have?
我想点当地产出的酒。 I’d like some localwine.
是否可以建议一些不错的酒? Could you recommendsome good wine?
我可以点餐了吗? May I order,please?
餐厅最特别的菜式是什么? What is thespecialty of the house?
餐厅有今日特餐吗? Do you have today’sspecial?
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗? Could I have thesame dish as that?
我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。 I’d like appetizerand meat (fish) dish.
我在节食种。 I’m on a diet.
我必须避免含油脂(盐分/糖分)的食物。I have to avoid foodcontaining fat (salt/suger).
餐厅是否有供应素食餐? Do you havevegetarian dishes?
你的牛排要如何烹调? How do you likeyour steak?
全熟(五分熟/全生) well done (medium/rare),please.
04 就医用语
Hisbreathing has become increasingly difficult. 他呼吸越来越困难
Hehas to breathe through his mouth. 他要用口呼吸
He is short of breath, even when he has not beenexercising, he is breathless. 他喘气,即使不运动,他也上气不接下气
His cough is more like wheezing. 他的咳嗽有呼哧呼哧的响声
His cough is dry, producing no phlegm. 他是干咳,没有痰
He has coughed up blood. 他咳嗽有血
His nose stuffed up when he had a cold. 他感冒时鼻子就不通
He has a feeling of tightness in the chest or afeeling that he is suffocating.他胸部觉得闷闷的,好像透不过气来
He has been coughing up rusty or greenish yellow phlegm. 他咳嗽带有绿黄色的痰。
His eyes feel itchy and he has been sneezing. 他眼睛发痒.而且一直在打喷嚏。
He has a fever, aching muscles and hacking cough. 他有发烧.筋骨酸痛和常常咳嗽。
He coughed with sputum and feeling of malaise.他咳嗽有浓痰.而且觉得很虚弱。
He gets a cold with a deep hacking cough.他伤风咳嗽。
He has a headache, aching bones and joints.他头痛,骨头、关节也痛。
He has a persistent cough.他不停地在咳。
He has bouts of uncontrollable coughing,他一阵阵的咳嗽,难以控制。
He has hoarse and has lost his voice sometime .他声音嘶哑.有时失声。
He has a runny nose, sneezing or a scratchy throat他流鼻水,打喷嚏和喉咙沙哑。
He has a bloated,uncomfortable feeling after meal. 他饭后肚子觉得胀胀的,很不舒服。
He has bouts of abdominal pain. 他有一阵阵的肚痛。
He feels bloated in his abdominal area. 他感到肚子胀胀的。
The pain is mainly in the lower(upper) right part of the abdomen. 痛是在肚子下半部。
He has nausea and vomiting. 他有恶心和呕吐。
It is difficult or painful for him to swallow .他吞下食物时会痛。
He has passed more gas than usual. 他放…比平常多。
He has been constipated for a few days. 他便秘了好几天。
He suffers pains when he moves his bowel. 他大便时很痛。
He has trouble with diarrhea. 他拉肚子
His blood pressure is really up. 她的血压很高。
He has noticed frequent urination, increased thirst and unexpected redness. 他发觉常常小便,非常口渴和更加疲倦。
It is a chest pain that get worse when he bends over or lies down. 他弯腰或躺下时,胸部更痛。
He has noticed excessive sweating and unexplained tiredness. 他体会到过度的出汗和难以解释的疲倦。
He has a sharp pain in one area of his spine. 他的脊椎某部位刺痛。
He has pain in other joints including hip, knee and ankle. 其它关节疼痛包括臀部、膝盖和脚跟。
His eyes seem to be bulging. 他的眼睛觉得有点肿胀。
He has double vision. 他的视线有双重影子.
He feels there is a film over his eyes. 他觉得眼里有种薄膜似的东西,挡住视线。
His vision in the right eye blurred. 他右眼视线模糊不清。
He has had some earaches lately. 他近来耳朵有点痛。
He has a repeated buzzing or other noise in his ear. 他耳朵常有嗡嗡的声音。
He feels headache, nausea and vomiting他觉得头痛、恶心和想吐。
He15undertheweather.他不舒服,生病了.
He began to feel unusually tired.他感到反常的疲倦。
He feels light-headed.他觉得头晕.
She has been shut-in for a few days.她生病在家几天了.
Her head is pounding.她头痛.
He feels as though everything around him is spinning. 他感到周围的东西都在打转.
He has noticed some loss of hearing,他发觉听力差些.
She has some pains and itching around her eyes,她眼睛四周又痛又痒.
He feels exhausted or fatigued most of the time,他大部份时间都觉得非常疲倦.
He has been lacking in energy for some time.他感到虚弱有段时间了
His symptoms include loss of appetite, weight loss, excessivefatigue, fever and chills.
他的症状包括没有食欲、体重减轻、非常疲倦、发始翻发冷。
云霄香烟货源版权声明:以上内容作者已申请原创保护,未经允许不得转载,侵权必究!授权事宜、对本内容有异议或投诉,敬请联系网站管理员,我们将尽快回复您,谢谢合作!