首页香烟资讯抽smoking什么意思(smoking什么意思)

抽smoking什么意思(smoking什么意思)

时间07-31 13:17发布薇忆分类香烟资讯浏览116
导读: 旅游出行或者商务出行时在飞机上常用的英语口语句子。 I'd like an aisle seat in the non-smoking section. 我想要禁烟区过道边的座位。 A:I'd like an aisle seat in the non-smoking section. 我想要禁烟区过道边的座位。 B:No problem....

  

  旅游出行或者商务出行时在飞机上常用的英语口语句子。

  I'd like an aisle seat in the non-smoking section.

  我想要禁烟区过道边的座位。

  A:I'd like an aisle seat in the non-smoking section.

  我想要禁烟区过道边的座位。

  B:No problem.

  没问题。

  aisle n. 走廊,过道

  Would you like smoking or non-smoking?

  您要吸烟区或非吸烟区?

  Smoking or non-smoking?

  吸烟区或非吸烟区?

  Do you smoke?您抽烟吗?

  A: Would you like smoking or non-smoking?

  您要吸烟区或非吸烟区?

  B:I'd prefer smoking.

  我要吸烟区。

  May I put my bag on the rack?

  我能把包放在行李架上吗?

  A:May I put my bag on the rack?

  我能把包放在行李架上吗?

  B: No, you can't. You should place it under your seat. Or it might fall down and hurt somebody.

  不可以。您应该把它放在座位下面,否则它有可能掉下来砸伤人。

  Can you show me the way to my seat?

  您能带我去座位吗?

  A: Can you show me the way to my seat?

  您能带我去座位吗?

  B: Your seat is right here. Seat l0A.

  就在这里。10A座。

  I want to change my seat.

  我想换座位。

  A:What can I do for you?

  您有事吗?

  B:I want to change my seat.

  我想换座位。

  We're gaining a day.

  快一天。

  A: Are we losing or gaining a day on the way to America?

  到美国我们在时间上是慢一天还是快一天呢?

  B:We're gaining a day.

  快一天。

  Would you mind trading seats with me?

  您介意和我换位子吗?

  A: Would you mind trading seats with me?

  您介意和我换位子吗?

  B:Not at all.

  不介意。

  Let me get the airsick bag ready.

  让我先把呕吐袋准备好。

  A: Let me get the airsick bag ready.

  让我先把呕吐袋准备好。

  B:Thank you.

  谢谢你。

  airsick n. 晕机的,患航空病的

  I feel sick.

  我觉得恶心。

  I'm not feeling well.

  我觉得不舒服。

  I'm going to throw up.

  我要吐了。

  throw up“呕吐”

  Could I have a blanket?

  我可以拿条毯子吗?

  A: Could I have a blanket?

  我可以拿条毯子吗?

  B: I'm afraid there isn't at the moment.

  现在恐怕没毯子。

  Where are the safety belts?

  安全带在哪里?

  A: Where are the safety belts?

  安全带在哪里?

  B: On the side of the seat.

  在椅子的旁边。

  safety belt“安全带”

  Do I have to keep the belt fastened at all times?

抽smoking什么意思(smoking什么意思)

  我需要一直系着安全带吗?

  A: Do I have to keep the belt fastened at all times?

  我需要一直系着安全带吗?

  B: No. After taking off, you can unfasten it.

  不。起飞后,您可以解开它。

  fasten v.扣紧,系牢

  at all times“一直”

  take off“起飞”

  Would you care for something to drink?

  = Would you like something to drink?

  您要喝点什么吗?

  A: Would you care for something to drink?

  您要喝点什么吗?

  B:Yes.I'd like a coke.

  好的,我要杯可乐。

  care for“喜欢,想要”

  Do you have any drinks?

  有饮料吗?

  Could you get me something to drink please?

  请给我拿些饮料好吗?

  A: Do you have any drinks?

  有饮料吗?

  B:Yes. I'll get it for you.

  有。这就给您拿。

  We have a choice of cake or ice cream.

  我们有蛋糕或冰淇淋供您选择。

  A:We have a choice of cake or ice cream.

  我们有蛋糕或冰淇淋供您选择。

  B: No.Thank you. I don't need anything.

  不了,谢谢。我什么都不要。

  choice n.选择

  Does the plane serve lunch?

  飞机上提供午餐吗?

  Is there a meal served on this flight?

  飞机上供应餐饭吗?

  There is no meal service on this flight.

  这次航班无餐饭供应。

  A: Does the plane serve lunch?

  飞机上提供午餐吗?

  B: Yes. About two hour safer we take off.

  提供。大约起飞后两个小时。

  Would you lower the tray?

  请把盘桌放下来好吗?

  A: It's time for dinner now. Would you lower the tray?

  现在开始供应晚餐。请把盘桌放下来好吗?

  B:Sure.

  好的

  May I have some magazines,please?

  请给我几份杂志好吗?

  Do you have Chinese newspaper?

  你们有中文报纸吗?

  A: May I have some magazines,please?

  请给我几份杂志好吗?

  B:Just a minute,please.

  请稍等。

  Where is the restroom?

  洗手间在哪儿?

  A: Excuse me, where is the restroom?

  劳驾,洗手间在哪儿?

  B:Go straight, please.

  请直走。

  What's the in-flight movie today?

  今天机上放什么电影?

  A:What's the in-flight movie today?

  今天机上放什么电影?

  B:Wind Talk.

  《风语者》。

  in-flight n. 飞行中的

  How many hours are we behind schedule?

  我们延误多长时间?

  A: This flight has been delayed due to bad weather.

  这次航班因天气恶劣而延误了。

  B: How many hours are we behind schedule?

  我们延误多长时间?

  Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?

  现在可以解开安全带了吗?

  A:Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?

  现在可以解开安全带了吗?

  B: Please keep your seat belt fastened until the captain has turned off the seat belt sign.

  机长将安全带信号灯熄灭后才能将您的安全带解开。

  I have a connecting line.

  我要转机。

  A:I have a connecting line. Where do check in my luggage?

抽smoking什么意思(smoking什么意思)

  我要转机。在哪儿办理登记手续?

  B:Here please.

  这里。

云霄香烟货源版权声明:以上内容作者已申请原创保护,未经允许不得转载,侵权必究!授权事宜、对本内容有异议或投诉,敬请联系网站管理员,我们将尽快回复您,谢谢合作!

抽smoking什么意思
2010的飞天茅台酒53度价格(2010飞天茅台53度价格多少) 烟草价格查询app(烟草价格查询系统)

游客 回复需填写必要信息